Carburetor Vacuum Synchronizer Set.
4 gauge tool kit, mounted on a solid metal frame for easy reading.
The vacuum gauges range from 0 to -1 bar.
This measurement tool was designed to check and adjust motorcycles and cars with 2, 3 or 4 carburetors.
Each of the gauges is equipped with a damper to obtain stable readings.
The gauges allow to measure the vacuum in each of the gas tubes so you can make direct adjustments to obtain a smooth running engine.
The set comes with all necessary parts like:
- 4 92 mm gauges fixed on a metal frame
- 4 rubber hoses 8 x 5 x 750 mm
- 4 hose clamps
- 4 adapters M6 x 0.75 - length 53 mm
- 4 adapters M6 x 1.00 - length 60 mm
- 4 adapters M5 x 0.75 - length 98 mm
- 4 adapters M6 x 0.75 - length 170 mm
- 1 extension 6 x 55 mm
- Red, blow-molded carry case
Fits the Dellorto DHLA, Dellorto DHLB, Dellorto DRLA, Dellorto PHF, Weber DCOE, Weber DCOM Solex ADDHE and many many more. Please check the list of adapters to see if they fit your particular carburetors.