Facet GOLD-FLO Red top competition fuel pump kit suitable for engines of 200+ BHP.
- Flow rate 45 Gallons/hour / 170 liters/hour
- Pressure: 6.5 - 8 PSI / 0.45 - 0.55 Bar
- Dry prime height 12 inches / 0.6 Mtrs
- Pipe union thread size: 1/4 NPTF tapered thread
- 12 Volt negative earth
- Suitable for nearly all fuels, including modern ones, but NOT suited for Methanol
- Mounting isolation feet
- 10 mm Inlet and outlet unions
- Spare internal filter
- Terminated earthing wire
- Installation instructions
Connection to pump body: 1/4" NPTF tapered thread
Fuel Unions for fuel lines with 10 mm internal diameter
Due to its operating pressure of up to 8 PSI (some 0.55 Bar), the GOLD-FLO Red Top Competition pump usually requires a pressure regulator to prevent your carburetor(s) from flooding but please check your system requirements to make sure.
A variety of pressure regulators can be found HERE.
Please use our superior quality PTFE tape each time that you (re-)assemble screwed connections in the fuel tract in order to properly seal the connection.
As an alternative, you can use our Loctite 243 Thread Locker which will offer the added properties of protecting your connections from undoing themselves.
We strongly advise you to secure your fuel lines using our Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips.
When using an electrical fuel pump, we also advise you to equip your vehicle with an Inertia Fuel Cut-Off Switch as a safety precaution.