Gunson Timing Light With Advance Feature.
This timing light enables the synchronization of the ignition system with the piston movement.
This special versions allows you to pre-set the desire advance on the Timing Light after which it is simply a matter of adjusting the ignition in a such a way that the markers lign up at the TDC point.
It allows for a timing advance of up to 60 (crankshaft) degrees.
Reverse the process and it allows you to measure the existing advance by adjusting it on the timing light until the read-out on the crankshaft pulley is 0 degrees and then reading the dial on the timing light.
Ideal for engines where there are no elaborate or readable markings on crankshaft pulleys etc.
An inductive pick-up replaces the necessity to disconnect the spark plug wire to operate the timing light.
Timing readout: 0-60° BTDC
- Timing advance up to 60 crankshaft degrees
- Superior performance at all speeds through 8000 rpm
- Operates on all 12volt ignition systems
- Xenon bulb providing Brilliant Blue/White light
- 1,000,000 flash capacity
- Automotive reverse polarity and overload protection
- Inductive pick-up
- Double check light indicates incorrect hook-up and faulty flash
- Replaceable Xenon flash tube (Part No. 77009)
- Full instructions included
Click HERE to download the instruction manual in English.
When combined with our Diesel Injector Pulse Pick-up 77089, it also allows you to accurate measure RPM and time the injection pump on Diesel Engines.
For our complete offerings on Gunson Tools, please visit www.GunsonShop.com.
This product is priced, and sold, as a single unit.
Gunson Article Number: 77008