Malpassi Filter King Fuel Filter and Pressure Regulator 85 mm with Metal Bowl and Pressure Gauge.
- Fuel pressure can be regulated between 1.5 PSI and 5 PSI (0.1 - 0.35 Bar).
- Regularly used in motorsport due to its ability to regulate and filter fuel without restriction.
- Suitable for engines of over 150 BHP.
- Competition model with metal bowl to avoid the risk of breakage.
- Provision for the fitting of a pressure gauge; blanking plug supplied.
- Replacement filters available HERE.
- Brass in / out unions suitable for 5/16th - 8mm fuel pipe.
- Includes a Sytec Pressure Gauge
- Instructions, mounting bracket and bolts included.
Fuel Unions for fuel lines with 8 mm internal diameter
Please use our superior quality PTFE tape each time that you (re-)assemble screwed connections in the fuel tract in order to properly seal the connection.
As an alternative, you can use our Loctite 243 Thread Locker which will offer the added properties of protecting your connections from undoing themselves.
We strongly advise you to secure your fuel lines using our Stainless Steel Jubilee Clips.
The Fitting Kit is also available separately.
Spare, brass, blanking plugs can be found HERE.
Spare Cast Metal Bowls are available HERE.
Alternatively, a clear glass bowl is also available.