Rebuild kit for the Solex and Pierburg PDSI 35 series carburetors as used on, amongst others, the:
- 1970 - 1973 Opel Kadett B 1100 N & S
- 1971 - 1973 Opel Kadett B 1200 S
- 1973 - 1979 Opel Kadett C 1200 N & S
- 1979 - 1984 Opel Kadett D 1000
- 1979 - 1984 Opel Kadett D 1200 N & S
- 1979 - 1984 Opel Kadett D 1300 N
- 1984 - 1986 Opel Kadett E 1300 N
Contains, amongst others, the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Pump Diaphragm
- Complete needle valve size 1,7
- Float chamber gasket
- Base gasket
- Various copper washers
- Various fiber washers
- Various rubber O-rings
Please note that this carburetor was marketed as well as under the Solex brand as under the Pierburg brand.
Although these carburetors were originally delivered on the above cars, they are often transplanted onto other cars and engines so the range of vehicles that these service kits might fit is much broader.
Alternatively, your car might no longer be equipped with the carburetor that it left the factory with.
So, please compare your old parts carefully with the ones in the picture as there are many different versions of this carburetor.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of superior Italian manufacture.
Carburetor City Article Number: PMS137