KSKH1220NFR Service kit for Keihin Carburetor on Honda CB550 F Super Sport 1975-1978
Service Kit for a Keihin carburetor as used on the 1975, 1976, 1977 and 1978 Honda CB550F Super Sport motorcycles.
This service kit contains the following parts to service 1 carburettor:
- Float Bowl Gasket
- Top Cover Gasket
- Needle Valve Set
- Mixture Screw Set
- Needle D274 - replaces part of Keihin number 16012-390-004
- Needle Clip
- Needle Jet - replaces part of Keihin number 16012-390-004
- Main jet, size 98 - replaces Keihin number 99202-601-0980
- Idle jet, size 38 - replaces Keihin number 99124-076-0380
- Various rubber o-rings and small material as depicted in the photograph
- Needle: 2nd notch
- Float Level: 22 mm
- Mixture screw: fully in until gently seated, then 1½ turn out
Please note that the photograph is leading as that illustrates most clearly what is contained in this set.
Therefore, please compare your old parts carefully with what you see in the picture.
In case of questions, please feel free to contact us as there's a good chance that we can help you.
Our Contact Page can be found HERE.
This is a Carburetor City service kit of outstanding Japanese manufacture.
This is Carburetor City Article Number: KSKH1220NFR